Why Should I Join This World Employment Community?
- Hide your name & company for confidentiality and still get job offers.
- Database accessed by thousands of employeers worldwide.
- Large database of Jobs.
- Get matching jobs in your inbox.
- Search and apply to jobs instantly.
- Create alerts and save your jobs.
- Saves you the effort of finding & emailing your Profile to the right consultants.
- Reach out to the top consultants from all industries & sectors.
- You can interact with the employer directly and freely without any restrictions.
- Click here to View the latest profiles uploaded.
- Simple Registration Form That Will Build Your Profile
Why a Recruiter should blog?
A blog is generally perceived as a semi-personal journal that offers opinions, thoughts, and experience. Through blog recruiters can share and exchange their thoughts about recruiting process, interesting tips for selecting potential candidates, and other relevant information with the community. This eventually proves to be a vital element to expand the horizon of their knowledge in mutual benefits.
Why a Job-seeker should blog?
In rapidly changing scenario, employers just don’t rely on the information provided on your resume they always want to know more about you. And certainly they will look for more information on internet. The reason behind it is very simple, more and more people create their blogs and place their professional and personal information – including their resumes - online. When your prospective employers come across your blog he has much more idea about yourself, your communication skill, your personality traits etc. It can also track their job search and market their skills.
| Blessy John - Engineer with 1+ years Exp from Kottayam, Kerala, Australia|
| Cheryl Battaglia - N/A from Cranes Mill, TX, USA|
| Susie Wilson - N/A from Youngstown, OH, USA|
| Meghan Salisbury - N/A from Youngstown, OH, USA|
| Chantelle Clifford - Looking for any work from Limerick, Munster, Ireland|
| Izeki - Usido from Ynutypop, 123456, Cameroon|
| Faith Murozoki - Secretary/Receptionist/Admin Assistant 10+ years Exp from Harare, Mashonaland, Zimbabwe|
| Jane Friedman - N/A from Utah, Houston, USA|
| Rachel Wilson - N/A from Utah, Houston, USA|
| real madrid - with 3+ years Exp on MicroSoft Technologie from fifth, new york, Armenia|
| || || |
| ||New posts || ||Hot thread with new posts |
| ||No new posts || ||Hot thread with no new posts |
| ||Thread is closed || |
Subscribe to Mero Jobs's RSS Feed
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.